Sunday, October 4, 2009

Screw the News

Now I remember why I stopped watching the news its all doom and gloom, murder, car chases, and some lousy human interest story ( wow sounds a lot like a Dan Brown Novel). What do I care that Linda in Del Mar has 19 Cats, and that she names them all after dead popes? The only report I could find was on KCAL channel 9, and it was only a 20 second blurb about an "incident" at Simi Valley Adventist Hospital with more details to follow. No details followed, at least not yet. Oh and "Incident" what is that? Thanks, next time KCAL be more vague I was totally overwhelmed with all the facts. Man, I hate the local news! It's too bad that this is all I could find. I searched Google, the Ventura County Star website, CBS, NBC, and all the rest… nothing. I looked for a good three hours and came up with zero bits of worthwhile info. The adrenaline and my mad need to KNOW are starting to ebb and suddenly I feel exhausted. My phone tells me it 11:11pm and I need to be in bed.

If you read this and you have any information please post or email
Tranquilnow@gmail.com
~Johnny~
Better in bed than Dead