Monday, October 5, 2009

Hopping Mad

So I went to the TV, positive that now I would surely get some news, but again I come up empty handed. So I have now showered, played Xbox and putted around the house. At about 830 I got a call from my boss Bruce saying that he can't get to work because the freeway into Simi is closed. I told him I was jealous he could leave the house. He told me he thinks this all must be from the fire because the west end of Simi is covered in black smoke. So I guess that confirms it, FIRE. Meanwhile I spent the whole day being stuck in the house mulling about hopping from one thing to another trying to stay entertained. The spotty cell phone service is killing me, I can't seem to keep 1 bar for more then 2 minutes. I turned off my house phone two months ago, because the only people who ever called it were trying to sell me a car warranty or clean my rugs, I am really kicking myself over that decision right now. The cable has been on and off too, which means the Internet is on and off as well. It is 3pm I am going to try and post this to all the local websites, I know of, to see if anyone else knows what is going on. I hope this makes it out, but the way everything is on again off again I have no idea. When I find out more I will update immediately. I have a feeling that something is very rotten in the state of Denmark California!

Again if you read this and you have any information please post or email
Tranquilnow@gmail.com
~Johnny~
Just hoppy to be here