Thursday, October 8, 2009

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish.

I don't know if any of you remember when a few hours ago I said "It's my house, I will stay and watch it burn". Well I have officially changed my mind. So why the sudden reversal? Aaron and his wife are gone. No call, no notes, they didn't even lock the door. The fire is still going strong and the power is out. To get this posted I am having to use my backup power battery, which is beeping like crazy and making me want to stab my ear drums. The power going out is to be expected what with this giant fire and all. What isn't expected is a giant train crash and a rather toxic looking cloud rising above it. I have no idea how it happened or what the details are. The radio says two trains just collided, one a freight train and one a MetroLink. With all the chaos of the fire, I didn't think it was possible to create more sirens, but I was wrong. Right now it is nonstop, the wailing of sirens is so loud I can't think. As they race off to try and help with the train crash I figure it must be bad because that is a lot of noise and a lot of emergency vehicles. It also occurs to me that if they have to subdivide their forces between a fire and a train crash that it could get ugly here quick. So with all these factors not to mention the plume above the train crash, I have decided enough is enough. When I hear more about the crash and I am in a safe location that I will let you know.

Tranquilnow@gmail.com
~Johnny~
Also Yo